As per ASTM D 1238 & ISO 1133 ( Test Method A-Manual ) to check Melt Flow Rate (MFR) of Thermoplastics & Compounds.
• Micro processor based auto tuned PID controller with temperature range from ambient to 400ºC, resolution of 0.1ºC and accuracy of ± 0.1ºC.
• Timer : Digital presettable with a range up to 999 seconds and having buzzer output.
• Sample cutting : Manual
• Weights : 2.16 kg & 5 kg.
• Accessories :Standard accessories*
• Paint : Powder coated.
• Power : 230 Volts, 50 Hz, single phase.
*Standard accessories includes Orifice, Piston, Spoon, Spanner, Plumb line, Funnel, Material charger, Mirror, Tweezer, Orifice cleaner, Barrel cleaner, Sample cutter and Accessory stand.
Digital Melt flow index tester as per method A of ASTM D 1238 with manual auto cutting facility.This model is an entry level basic model and complete operation is manual. The equipment has accurate PID controller and digital timer. MFI being a very essential gateway for most of the polymer industry, small sector users can opt for this model since it delivers accurate results at economical budget.