Hydrostatic Pressure testing equipment is used for checking internal pressure in HDPE, PVC, PPR, CPVC pipes ranging between 16 mm diameter to 400 mm diameter. As per IS 4984 and IS 4985 to check the creep rupture of pipe when subjected to internal pressure under a specified condition.
• Pressure range : 0 - 100 bar*.
• No. of stations : 8 nos.
• Pressure input : Through compressed air having pressure upto 5 kg/cm.sq
• Pressure output: through hydro-pneumatic pump.
• Time range : 0 - 999.9 hours.
• Panel mounting : Trolley with castor wheels.
• Paint : Powder coated.
• Power : 230 Volts, 50Hz, single phase.
• Direct display through MMI : Set pressure, Actual pressure, Set time, Actual time, Set temperature and Actual temperature.
• Graphic display and printout through PC : In addition to the above values Pressure & Temperature Vs Time graph could be obtained for any station by attaching a printer to the PC.
* Equipment with other capacities could also be supplied as per the requirement.