Computerized Twin screw Universal Testing Machine to determine properties of Tensile & Elongation as per ASTM D 638 & ISO 527, Compression as per ASTM D 695 & Flexural (three point bending), as per ASTM D 790 with auto stop, auto reverse facility & direct display of result through 32 bit micro controller having 4 lines and 20 character display. Suitable for checking all types of polymers, compounds, composite materials, fibre reinforced plastics (FRP) and polymeric materials.
• Load capacity : Various different capacities can be offered up to 5000 kg.*
• No. of load cell : Optional One or Two.
• Cross Travel : up to 1000 mm
• Facility of full scale elongation as well as Extensometer gauge length elongation (OPTIONAL)
• Horizontal day light : 450mm
• Speed: Variable between 0.5mm/minute to 800mm/minute depending on model.
• Paint: Powder coated.
• Power : 230 Volts, 50Hz, single phase.
* Equipment with other capacities could also be supplied as per the requirement.
All results such as Peak load, Elongation at Peak load, Break load, Elongation at break load, % elongation at Peak, % elongation at Break, Tensile strength at Peak, Tensile strength at Break, Flexural stress, Compression Strength, Secant Modulus, Tangent Modulus & Flexural Modulus are directly displayedn Microcontroller as well as through PC software
• Highly accurate position control with high range of speed
• Accurate start and stop instantly using 32 bit microcontroller
• Four line and 20 characters controller with multiple features
• Automatic calculation of modulus @different strains selectable
• Multi unit display in Kg, pound, Newton mm, cm, inch selectable
• Direct display on controller and numeric printout facility
• Safety norms of over load in auto as well as manual mode
• Data lock for calibration and master controlled parameters
• Safety norms of over travel in auto mode.
• Tests preprogramming facility for Tensile, Flexural, Peel, Bond, Compression, Cyclic endurance based on load, travel, time