Universal Testing Machine manufacturers and suppliers
Computerized twin screw universal testing machine to determine properties of tensile & elongation as per ASTM D 638 & ISO 527, Compression as per ASTM D 695 & ASTM D 790 for flexural (three point bending) with auto stop, auto reverse facility & direct display of result through 32 bit micro controller having 4 lines and 20 character display. Suitable for checking all types of polymers, compounds, composite materials, fibre reinforced plastics (FRP) and polymeric materials.
Universal Testing Machine (BOTH OPTIONS SERVO & VFD)
- Highly accurate position control with high range of speed
- Accurate start and stop instantly using 32 bit microcontroller
- Four line and 20 characters controller with multiple features
- Automatic calculation of modulus @different strains selectable
- Multi unit display in Kg, pound, Newton mm, cm, inch selectable
- Direct display on controller and numeric printout facility
- Safety norms of over load in auto as well as manual mode
- Data lock for calibration and master controlled parameters
- Safety norms of over travel in auto mode.
- Tests preprogramming facility for Tensile, Flexural, Peel, Bond, Compression, Cyclic endurance based on load, travel, time
Types of gripers for Universal Testing Machine
Flexural Fixtures Three Point Bending
Self Tightening Grips For Virgin Polymers
Heavy Duty Grips For Polymer Filled Compounds
Rubber Paaded Polyfilm Grips
Wave Type Grips For Fabrics And Tapes
Syringe / Sliding Force Measurement Fixtures
Equipment with other capacities could also be supplied as per the requirement.
- Load capacity: Various different capacities can be offered up to 5000 kg.
- No. of load cell: Optional One or Two.
- Cross Travel: up to 1000 mm
- Facility of full scale elongation as well as Extensometer gauge length elongation (OPTIONAL)
- Horizontal day light: 450mm
- Speed: Variable between 0.5mm/minute to 800mm/minute depending on model.
- Paint: Powder coated.
- Power: 230 Volts, 50Hz, single phase.
All results such as Peak load, Elongation at Peak load, Break load, Elongation at break load, % elongation at Peak, % elongation at Break, Tensile strength at Peak, Tensile strength at Break, Flexural stress, Compression Strength, Secant Modulus, Tangent Modulus & Flexural Modulus are directly displayed on Microcontroller as well as through PC software