Single Screw Tensile Testing Machine
Computerized Single screw tensile tester to check properties of Tensile & elongation as per ASTM D 638 / ASTM D 882 & ISO 527 standards. This equipment will have additional built-in programs for Peel, Bond, Cyclic endurance based on time, counts, load and extension with auto stop & auto reverse facility.
- Load capacity: up to 500 kg*.
- No. of load cell: One.
- Cross Travel: Up to 1000mm*.
- Speed : Variable between 10mm/minute to 500mm/minute.
- Paint : Powder coated.
- Power : 230 Volts, 50Hz, single phase.
- Direct display through microcontroller : Peak load, Break load, Tensile strength at peak, Tensile strength at break, Yield load, Yield Stress, % Elongation at Peak, % Elongation at Break & Young’s Modulus.
Graphic display and printout through PC: Peak load, Break load, Elongation at peak load, Elongation at break load, Tensile strength at peak load, Tensile strength at break load, % Elongation at peak load, % Elongation at break load, Young’s modulus, Yield load, Yield stress and Load Vs Elongation graph could be obtained by attaching a printer to the PC.
Similarly average value and standard deviation could be obtained by merging different tests.
* Equipment with other capacities could also be supplied as per the requirement.